Pur just came out with a new palette called Love Your Selfie, and as someone who works with makeup I am usually covered in swatches by the time I leave, like one does lol This palette was one that I always kept coming back to and with our extra discount for Christmas I finally decided that I needed this palette and it was the perfect opportunity to purchase it. This palette comes with eight shadows, 5 mattes and 3 shimmer colors, a blush, bronzer, highlight, mascara and lip gloss. I have to say I have been using this non stop and I love all the different looks you can get with this palette. I also used a lip stick from the Lorac Love and Lace lip stick set called Lolita which is a beautiful purple/berry shade.
Here's the palette:
Mineral Glow, Afterglow Highlight, Savvy Blush:
Exposed lip gloss:
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
- Lid- On the inner and outer portions of the lid, I used Photobomb, on the middle portion I used Flash, Filter and a pop of Afterglow.
- Crease- For a transition shade I used Fade and Capture and darkened up the crease with Photobomb
- Highlight- Exposure
- Liner- I used Lorac Front of the line in Violet on top and in waterline with Capture and Photobomb on the lower lash line.
- Mascara- Pur Big Look Mascara
- Primer- Lorac I'm So Sensitive
- Foundation- Lorac Porefection + Bliss Well Lit Illuminating Serum in Girl Named Pearl
- Concealer- Lorac Porefection
- Blush- Savvy
- Highlight- Afterglow
- Bronzer- Mineral Glow
- Contour- Lorac Pro Contour Palette
- Lorac Lip Stick in Lolita