Thursday, January 21, 2016

Pur Love Your Selfie Palette


Pur just came out with a new palette called Love Your Selfie, and as someone who works with makeup I am usually covered in swatches by the time I leave, like one does lol  This palette was one that I always kept coming back to and with our extra discount for Christmas I finally decided that I needed this palette and it was the perfect opportunity to purchase it.  This palette comes with eight shadows, 5 mattes and 3 shimmer colors, a blush, bronzer, highlight, mascara and lip gloss.  I have to say I have been using this non stop and I love all the different looks you can get with this palette.  I also used a lip stick from the Lorac Love and Lace lip stick set called Lolita which is a beautiful purple/berry shade.  


Here's the palette:






Shadows:




Mineral Glow, Afterglow Highlight, Savvy Blush:

Big Look:


Exposed lip gloss:



Here's my look:












Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
  • Lid- On the inner and outer portions of the lid, I used Photobomb, on the middle portion I used Flash, Filter and a pop of Afterglow.
  • Crease- For a transition shade I used Fade and Capture and darkened up the crease with Photobomb
  • Highlight- Exposure
  • Liner- I used Lorac Front of the line in Violet on top and in waterline with Capture and Photobomb on the lower lash line.
  • Mascara- Pur Big Look Mascara
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac I'm So Sensitive 
  • Foundation- Lorac Porefection + Bliss Well Lit Illuminating Serum in Girl Named Pearl
  • Concealer- Lorac Porefection
  • Blush- Savvy
  • Highlight- Afterglow
  • Bronzer- Mineral Glow
  • Contour- Lorac Pro Contour Palette
 LIPS
  • Lorac Lip Stick in Lolita

No comments:

Post a Comment