Monday, January 4, 2016

New Years Eve Glitter Look

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe New Years Eve, I am back with fun glitter look to show you for the occasion. I spent my New Years cuddled up on the couch with my man and we flipped back and forth between Ryan and Carson. Can I just say Demi Lovato and Gwen Stefani's makeup were both just flawless!! I may have to do some tutorials... along with some looks from the Globes *cough* Jennifer Lopez, and speaking of J.Lo, American Idol started up again last week and I already know some looks are coming inspired from her.  She has just been slaying everywhere..

My NYE look consisted of a glittery gold eye with a nude matte lip. I just loved it! I didn't take any pictures until night time and unless I have natural light, I don't get the full effect when it comes to photos. lol  The lip color I used was appropriately named Times Square, and it's from one of the 3 Colour Pop mini ultra matte collections in Kitty, I really do like the color selection in this collection one thing I find is that the colors are more patchy than the larger liquid lipsticks.



Here's my look:








Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect and Xpress Shadow liner in Naked Truth
  • Lid- Colour Pop in Glitterati
  • Crease- Urban Decay Gwen Stefani palette in Harajuku, Zone and Serious
  • Highlight- UD Gwen Stefani Palette in Blonde
  • Liner- On top I used Colour Pop Gel Creme Liner in Superstition and Harajuku and Zone
  • Mascara- Pur Big Look Mascara
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Becca Backlight Filter Primer
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye
  • Powder- Laure Mercier Brightening Powder
  • Highlight- The Balm Mary Lou Manizer
  • Contour- Lorac Pro Contour Palette
  • Blush- Jcat Love Struck in Angel Face
 LIPS
  • NYX Vanilla Sky lip pencil
  • Colour Pop Ultra Matte in Times Square

No comments:

Post a Comment