Thursday, January 21, 2016

Love Your Selfie, Love Your Glow

This look was all about fresh and glowing skin because at work we had a skincare event and I could show customers hoe they too could get that luminous glow. One of the products I used was from Bliss and that was their Triple Oxygen Serum, this was a product I recieved from the Kohl's beauty expo and I have to say it does give a beautiful glow to the skin and helps prep the skin and it smells like yummy oranges exactly like the Triple Oxygen Mask, which I love using! Then to take it a step further I mixed the Bliss Color Well Illuminated serum in Girl Meets Pearl with my Lorac Porefection foundation and then really brought the gleam with my afterglow highlight and mineral glow bronzer from the Love Your Selfie palette. I wanted to also throw in a bright lip so I used a Lorac Lippie in Flirt because my eye makeup was very light. 

Here's my look:





Here's What I Used:

EYES
•Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect 
• Lid- LYS palette in Flash
•Crease- LYS palette in Capture
•Highlight- LYS palette in Exposure
•Liner-on top I used LYS palette in Capture and bottom I used Capture and Sepia and I used After glow in the inner corners
•Mascara- Pur Big Look

CHEEKS
• Primer- Lorac I'm so sensitive 
•Foundation- Lorac Porefection mixed with Bliss Color Well Illuminating Serum in  Girl Meets Pearl
•Concealer- Lorac Porefection 
•Highlight- Pur Afterglow
•Bronzer- Pur Mineral Glow
•Contour- Lorac Pro Contour Palette
•Blush- Pur Savvy

LIPS
• Jordana lip liner in Red Wine
• Lorac in Flirt


No comments:

Post a Comment