Thursday, March 24, 2016

Oscars 2016: Saoirse Ronan

This was last look I loved from the Oscars, and it was none other than Saoirse Ronan. I loved everything about this look from her dress to her tousled waves. I actually haven't seen a movie that she's been in, I don't think...except for maybe The Lovely Bones, but I really don't remember it.  Saorise wore this gorgeous emerald green gown from Calvin Klein, almost like a sequined mermaid, and who doesn't want to look like a mermaid?

Her makeup artist Mai Quyhn chose a smoky grey and charcoal palette but I love that she also incorporated the jewel toned green into the look as well which all complemented the dress nicely.


Here's the look:





Here's my look:






Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
  • Lid- Colour Pop in Liberty mixed with Silver from the Lorac Pro 2 Palette and Charcoal on the outer portion of the lid.
  • Crease- Also from the Lorac Pro 2 Palette I used Charcoal and a hint of Black in the outer corner
  • Highlight- Lorac Pro 2 Palette in Buff
  • Liner- I smudged Charcoal across the top lid then I used a mix of Colour Pop Work Out and Fastlane on the top and waterline and smudged Liberty and Silver in the lower lashline
  • Mascara- Benefit Roller Lash
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye
  • Blush- Lorac Take me to Tantego Bronzer Palette in Tanta Cruz
  • Highlight- Colour Pop Fanny Pack
  • Contour- Lorac Contour Palette
 LIPS
  • Colour Pop Ultra Satin in Echo Park


No comments:

Post a Comment