Her makeup artist Mai Quyhn chose a smoky grey and charcoal palette but I love that she also incorporated the jewel toned green into the look as well which all complemented the dress nicely.
Here's the look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
- Lid- Colour Pop in Liberty mixed with Silver from the Lorac Pro 2 Palette and Charcoal on the outer portion of the lid.
- Crease- Also from the Lorac Pro 2 Palette I used Charcoal and a hint of Black in the outer corner
- Highlight- Lorac Pro 2 Palette in Buff
- Liner- I smudged Charcoal across the top lid then I used a mix of Colour Pop Work Out and Fastlane on the top and waterline and smudged Liberty and Silver in the lower lashline
- Mascara- Benefit Roller Lash
- Primer- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
- Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
- Concealer- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye
- Blush- Lorac Take me to Tantego Bronzer Palette in Tanta Cruz
- Highlight- Colour Pop Fanny Pack
- Contour- Lorac Contour Palette
- Colour Pop Ultra Satin in Echo Park