Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Oscars 2016: Brie Larson

Brie Larson was a standout for me on the Oscars red carpet, I was so happy that she won for Room, even though I have yet to see it. I have to say that I have always been a fan of Brie Larson's, I definitely have a couple of her songs on my ipod... yes Brie used to be a pop star back in the day.. ugh that high school angst.
Moving on..

So Brie wore this beautiful jewel toned blue on the red carpet with a really gorgeous flower beading around her waist. Her makeup complemented the look with a nice light pink eye with a purple liner and a bright fuchsia berry lip. I also really loved her hair with all the intricate detailing.

Her makeup artist Rachel Goodwin used all Chanel products, but luckily I have found dupes for most of the products she used on Brie.



Here's the look:



























Here's my look:











Here's What I Used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
  • Lid- Urban Decay Naked 3 in Buzz
  • Crease- Urban Decay Naked 3 in Limit
  • Highlight- Urban Decay Naked 3 in 
  • Liner- Colour Pop Creme Gel liner in Call Me on the top and bottom lash line, I also sweeped Buzz on before the liner on the lower lash line
  • Mascara- Benefit Roller Lash
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- Lorac Porefection 
  • Blush- Colour Pop in New Lowes
  • Highlight- Colour Pop in Monster
LIPS
  • Colour Pop in Thirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment