Thursday, March 24, 2016

SAG Awards 2016: Saoirse Ronan

I know the Screen Actors Guild Awards seemed like forever ago but one look that really stood out to me was Saoirse Ronan and her baby pink dress, her makeup was just so fresh and light and with it being the first day of Spring I really wanted to recreate a similar look. Her Makeup Artist Mai Quyhn used a mix of silver and pink on the lid and then complemented the dress with a soft pink lip.




Here's the look:



















Here's my look:








Here's what I used:


EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
  • Lid-  Colour Pop in Liberty mixed with Lorac Pro 2 Palette in Silver, then I popped Makeup Geek in Cupcake in the center of the lid.
  • Crease- Lorac Pro 2 Palette in Charcoal 
  • Highlight- 
  • Liner- I didn't use any liner on the top, but on the bottom I used Liberty and Silver
  • Mascara- Benefit Roller Lash
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Becca Backlight Primer Filter
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- Maybelline Age Rewind in Brighten mixed with NYX HD Concealer in Porcelain
  • Blush- Urban Decay Afterglow Cream Blush in Fetish
  • Highlight- Becca in Moonstone
 LIPS
  • Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Stick in Blushing Bud


No comments:

Post a Comment