Monday, April 11, 2016

American Idol Final Season Auditions: Jennifer Lopez in San Fransisco, CA


The next look in the J. Lo series is from the San Fransisco auditions. The idol finale was two weeks ago and it was a bittersweet moment. I was thrilled that Trent Harmon won, I always felt like he was the male equivalent to Kelly Clarkson in a way and I thought it would have been gone during Hollywood week when he had gotten sick but he crushed his solo!! I thought the finale as a whole was awesome and all of the people that I wanted to see were there including Brian Dunkleman. I'm not even gonna lie about the fact that I cried.. lol

Here's the look: 





Here's my look:




Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
  • Lid- Lorac Pro 2 Palette in Beige mixed with a touch of Cool Gray
  • Crease- Lorac Pro 2 Palette in Lt Brown, Cool Gray and Charcoal
  • Highlight- Lorac Pro 2 Palette in Buff
  • Liner- On top and bottom I used Cargo Swimmables in Black Sea with Cool Gray, Charcoal and Black on the lower lash line
  • Mascara- Lorac Cobra Mascara
CHEEKS
  •  Primer- Lorac I'm Sensitive
  • Foundation- Lorac Sheer Porefection
  • Concealer- Lorac Porefection
  • Blush- Lorac Color Source Buildable Blush in Spectre
  • Contour- Lorac Pro Contour Palette
  • Highlight- Pur Selfie Palette in Afterglow
LIPS
  • NYX Vanilla Sky lip liner
  • Lorac Alter Ego gloss in Ballerina

No comments:

Post a Comment