Monday, April 11, 2016

I'm Feeling Peachy

The moment the world has been waiting for has finally arrived... The Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette is here!!!  It is glorious and the epitome of Summer, a gorgeous blend of shades, most of them I find to be pretty unique in my collection and they blend like a dream.

First lets talk about the packaging, it's has a gorgeous peach to pink ombre with peaches all over the case and then you open the palette and get the sweetest peach smell, like those peach gummies, and get this the shadows actually taste like peaches too.. don't ask how I know this.. lol

I will be uploading a swatch post with all the beautiful shades soon..






Here's my look:







Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect 
  • Lid- Elf Smudgepot in Aint that Sweet, Then I used Bellini, from the Sweet Peach palette, and Candied Peach on the outer portion of the lid
  • Crease- I used Georgia as the transition shade, then Candied Peach and Summer Yum
  • Highlight- I mixed White Peach and Peaches n Cream together
  • Liner- On top I used Colour Pop Gel Creme Liner in Sweet Tooth, on the lower lash I used Georgia, Candied Peach
  • Mascara- Benefit Roller Lash
CHEEKS


  •  Primer- Becca Backlight Primer Filter
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- NYX HD Concealer
  • Blush- Candied Peach from the Sweet Peach palette
  • Highlight- Sleek Solstice Highlight in Ecliptic and Equinox
LIPS
  • Colour Pop Ultra Matte in Donut

No comments:

Post a Comment