Saturday, April 16, 2016

American Idol Final Season Auditions: Jennifer Lopez in Dallas, TX

This Jennifer Lopez look was one of my favorite looks of hers during this season.  I love the mix of aqua and browns, it's a really different look that I've never seen on her. I got to play a little with the Sephora Modern Watercolors palette, which is based off the Pantone colors, which had a really fun teal color that was perfect for the look.





Here's the look:


Here's my look:


Here's what I used:

EYES
• Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
• Lid- Sephora Modern Watercolor Pantone Palette in Honeydew which I mixed with Colour Pop in Flux and NYX Ultimate Palette in Brights (matte Teal)
• Crease- Sephora Modern Watercolor Pantone Palette in Chinois Green
• Highlight- Pur Selfie Pallette in Exposed
• Liner- On top I used Cargo Swimmables in Black Sea. On the lower lash line I used NYX Ultimate Shadow palette in Neutrals (Light brown) with Morphe shadow in Deep Cocoa and Colour Pop Beverly 
• Mascara- Benefit Roller Lash

CHEEKS 
• Primer- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
• Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
•Concealer- NYX HD concealer
• Blush- Urban Decay Gwen Stefanie Blush Palette in Hush
• Highlight- Becca in Moonstone
• Bronzer- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Bronzer

LIPS 
• Colour Pop in Choker 
• Pur in Exposed 

No comments:

Post a Comment