Tuesday, November 15, 2011

MAC Face Chart: Kraft


 The last look I have to complete from the Prete-a-Papier collection Kraft. not my favorite tbh.. I think it's a great look for someone who like neutral, every day wear kinda of look.. I personally love colors lol  but it's got a nice dark lip for the fall season...
















Here's my look:






















Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base-Benefit Stay don't Stray primer
  • Lid- Instead of using Tissueweight, I used Day to Play palette (pink-beige)
  • Crease- Instead of Saddle, I used Day to Play palette (caramel brown)
  • Highlight- Instead of Mylar, I used Physician's Formula Pop Hazel Eyes (white/pink)
  • Liner- NYX Skinny Liner on top and bottom lashline
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash BIG
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Ulta shadow in Chianti
LIPS
  • Instead of Kraft, I used Ulta in Iced Cappuccino
  • Instead of Prete-A- Papier, I used Expressions Lip Gloss in Fudge Melt

No comments:

Post a Comment