Tuesday, November 15, 2011

MAC Face Chart: Total Wow!

The final installment of the Magic Mischief and Mirth is Total Wow! Really pretty look, kinda reminds me of the Holidays, and snow lol






Here's my look:





















Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Lavender
  • Lid- Instead of using Pink Opal Pigment, I used Archetype Mineral Makeup in Verre De Sol and then on top instead of using Devil-May-Care mineralizing eye shadow (silver) I used Ulta shadow in Ice Queen.
  • Crease- Instead of using Devil-May-Care (violet shade, but looks more like a light blue-violet) I used Physician's Formula  Pop Blue Eyes (lightest blue) in the inner crease. On the outer crease instead of Under Your Spell, I used Ulta shadow in Twilight.
  • Highlight- Instead of Vapour , I used Hard Candy compact Dillusional (purple)
  • Liner- I used NYX Skinny marker on top, then on the bottom I lined my lash line and then on the bottom I used my dupe for Vapour and a little Verre De Sol on the inner corner.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash BIG
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Instead of Conjure Up, I used Crazy in Love
LIPS
  • Instead of Total Wow!, I used Wet N Wild in Light Berry Frost
  • Instead of Ever So Rich, I used NYC lip gloss in Park Avenue Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment