Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- NYX JP in Lavender
- Lid- Instead of using Pink Opal Pigment, I used Archetype Mineral Makeup in Verre De Sol and then on top instead of using Devil-May-Care mineralizing eye shadow (silver) I used Ulta shadow in Ice Queen.
- Crease- Instead of using Devil-May-Care (violet shade, but looks more like a light blue-violet) I used Physician's Formula Pop Blue Eyes (lightest blue) in the inner crease. On the outer crease instead of Under Your Spell, I used Ulta shadow in Twilight.
- Highlight- Instead of Vapour , I used Hard Candy compact Dillusional (purple)
- Liner- I used NYX Skinny marker on top, then on the bottom I lined my lash line and then on the bottom I used my dupe for Vapour and a little Verre De Sol on the inner corner.
- Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash BIG
- Foundation- True Match
- Blush- Instead of Conjure Up, I used Crazy in Love
- Instead of Total Wow!, I used Wet N Wild in Light Berry Frost
- Instead of Ever So Rich, I used NYC lip gloss in Park Avenue Pink