Here's my look:
- Base- on the lid I used NYX JP in Baby Blue
- Lid- to match the color of the pony, I used 120 palette (when you open the palette it's the 1st row, last color) on the outer portion of the lid, to match the blue part of the mane, I used 120 palette, (the blue color right next to the last one)
- Crease- 120 palette (4th row, 9th color or a color to match the pink on the mane) then in the outer crease I used a purple to match the mane color 120 (3rd row, 9th color)
- Highlight- Physician's Formula Pop Hazel eyes (white/pink)
- Liner- on the top line I used LA Splash liquid liner in Pacific Ocean, on the bottom in the inner portion I used NYX JP in Yellow with 120 palette (6th row, 1st color) then in the middle I used NYX JP in Lemon and on top 120 palette (3rd row, 5th and 7th colors) in the outer portion I used NYX JP in Orange, with 120 (6th row, 4th color) with Orange JP in the waterline and LA Splash liquid liner in Kryptonite along the lash line.
- Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash BIG