Sunday, November 13, 2011

MAC Face Chart: Fresh Approach

This look is from the MAC Makeup Artist Collection- Richard Phillips to be exact, a great smokey green look, perfect for a night out!







Here's my look:



Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Ruby Kisses Shadow Pencil in Rebel
  • Lid- Instead of Grey Range, I used Day to Play Palette (Dark Blue-Green) and for an extra sparkle I used Archetype Minerals in Deep Sunless Sea.
  • Crease- Instead of using Fresh Approach, I used Ulta in Mint
  • Highlight- Instead of Photo Realism, I used 120 palette (it's like a white/gold but it's the one on the top kinda like a dirty gold)
  • Liner- on the top I threw some of Rebel, and on the bottom some Rebel as a base and then my Grey Range dupe and instead of Haunting I used a aqua teal from 120 palette
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash BIG
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Instead of Notable, I used Neutrogena in Sweet Raisin
LIPS
  • Instead of Lovin' It, I used Rose Tea from Estee Lauder
  • Instead of Young Thing, I used NYC in Pink Sands

No comments:

Post a Comment