Friday, November 11, 2011

MAC Face Chart:Pink Burst

The last look of the Spring Colour Forecast 1, is Pink Burst which I actually really loved how it turned out, the colors are really intense







Here's my look:



Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Strawberry Milk
  • Lid- Instead of Rosy Outlook, I used Physician's Formula for Hazel Eyes (light pink) + LA Colors Palette in Serenade (1st color)
  • Crease- Instead of using Dark Purple and Rose Crushed Metal Pigments, I used She Space Minerals in A Little Bit Naughty and 120 palette (dark purple) , and 120 palette (medium rose) in the inner and center crease
  • Highlight- Instead of using Rosy Outlook and Da Bling, I used my Rosy Outlook dupe and Ulta in Flutter.
  • Liner- on top- NYX Skinny Marker, Bottom- same colors used in the crease
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash BIG
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Instead of using Azalea Blossom Ombre, I used Flirt! blush in Urge, and Ulta shadows Passion Berry and Pashmina.
LIPS
  • Instead of Pink Burst, I used NYX in Chloe
  • Instead of Cultureclash I used NYC in Pink Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment