Sunday, November 6, 2011

MAC Face Charts:Divine Night

Another MAC Face Chart, this time from the Dame Edna collection, Divine Night is a great Pink and Gray look...







Here's my look:



Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Lavender
  • Lid- Instead of using Royal Tour, I used Claire's Compact (light purple) and 120 palette (light lilac)
  • Crease- Instead of using Omega, I used Day to Play palette (carmel brown) with Royal Tour dupe on top.
  • Highlight- Instead of Mylar, I used Physician's Formula for Hazel Eyes (white/pink)
  • Liner- Instead of Divine Night, I used Claire's Palette (darkest gray) on the top, I did use however a silver liner pencil first to show the color more, Jordana Glitter liner. and on the lower lash line I did the same thing with NYX JP in Pots n Pans, and put Divine Night dupe on top of that.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash BIG
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Instead of Splendid, I used a mix of Flirt's Urge and She Space Minerals Take the Cake
LIPS
  • Instead of Hug Me, I used NYX in Pumpkin Pie
  • Instead of Splendid, I used NYC in Pink Petal

No comments:

Post a Comment