The last installment of the Muppet's series is Animal, Tonight I actually saw the new Muppet Movie and it was so much fun! I enjoyed it so much as a Muppet fan and Jason Segel did an outstanding job capturing the Muppet Magic
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Rimmel Eyeful in Flaunt
- Lid-Physicians Formula Pop Blue Eyes (light orange) and then Taylor Made Minerals Fire and Brimstone and Fuzzy Navel on top.
- Crease- Lid Pop Neon (pink) and in the outer crease I used Taylor Made Minerals in Afterglow
- Highlight- Physician's Formula Pop Hazel Eyes (white/pink)
- Liner- Wet N Wild Black Sparkle liner on top and bottom/waterline, on the bottom I used the orange combo on the lid on the bottom and inner corner.
- Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash BIG
- Foundation- True Match
- Blush- Physician's Formula Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose
- NYC 16 hr lip stain in Forever Freesia
- Hedy's Ma nish Ma Holographic lip gloss (coral sparkles)