Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Muppets: Animal


The last installment of the Muppet's series is Animal, Tonight I actually saw the new Muppet Movie and it was so much fun! I enjoyed it so much as a Muppet fan and Jason Segel did an outstanding job capturing the Muppet Magic

 




















Here's my look:
















Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Rimmel Eyeful in Flaunt
  • Lid-Physicians Formula Pop Blue Eyes (light orange) and then Taylor Made Minerals Fire and Brimstone and Fuzzy Navel on top.
  • Crease- Lid Pop Neon (pink) and in the outer crease I used Taylor Made Minerals in Afterglow
  • Highlight- Physician's Formula Pop Hazel Eyes (white/pink)
  • Liner- Wet N Wild Black Sparkle liner on top and bottom/waterline, on the bottom I used the orange combo on the lid on the bottom and inner corner.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash BIG
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Physician's Formula Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose
LIPS
  • NYC 16 hr lip stain in Forever Freesia
  • Hedy's Ma nish Ma Holographic lip gloss (coral sparkles)

No comments:

Post a Comment