Sunday, November 13, 2011

MAC Face Chart: Magic, Mirth and Mischief!

Here' s another look from Magic Mirth and Mischief! with the same name :)



Here's my look:


Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Strawberry Milk
  • Lid- Instead of using Under Your Spell Mineralize Shadow (silver purple side) I used Claire's compact
  • Crease-Instead of using It's a Miracle Mineralize shadow (burgundy shade) I used Hard Candy compact in Star (2nd color going down) in the center of the crease, and I used Physicians Formula for Blue Eyes (light blue/violet) for Devil May Care dupe on top of It's a Miracle.
  • Highlight- I used Physician's Formula for Hazel Eyes (white/pink) instead of Mylar
  • Liner- Instead of Purple Dash I used NYX JP in Purple Velvet + 120 (dark purple) on top and bottom, with NYX Lavender JP + Physician's Formula for Blue Eyes POP ( lavender) on the bottom lash line.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash BIG
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush-I used Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose
LIPS
  • Instead of Surprise Me, I used Wet N Wild in Sunset Peach
  • Instead of Partial to Pink, I used NYC in Petal Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment