Monday, November 21, 2011

MAC Face Charts:Cutester

 The last look left in the Hello Kitty Collection is Cutester, I gotta say I really love the Hello Kitty Collection as a whole and it had a bunch of really beautiful face charts.


















Here's my look:


















Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Wet N Wild Creme eye shadow in Pixie
  • Lid- MAC Paradisco
  • Crease- MAC Paradisco
  • Highlight- Instead of Creme Royale, I used Ulta in Lustre
  • Liner- Instead of Kitty Power, I used NYX JP in Hot Pink and then Claire's stacked glitter  (hot pink) with Lustre on the bottom lash line.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash BIG and Lash Stiletto on lower lash line.
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Instead of Fun and Games, I used Heart Throb
  • Bronze- Instead of Tahitian Sands, I used Physician's Formula bronzer light-med
LIPS
  • Instead of Cutester, I used Wet N Wild Breeze
  • Instead of Mimmy, I used NYC in Sungold Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment