Sunday, November 20, 2011

Makeup Geek's Twilight Saga Challenge

 I went saw Breaking Dawn today, it was SO awesome! I don't know if I can wait an entire year to see the 2nd half thought :(    This was my entry for Makeup Geek weekly challenge: Twilight Saga, the look below is kinda what I inspired my look around, but it's not an exact copy of the picture.

Here's my inspired look:











Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- I mixed NYX JP in Rust and Gold
  • Lid-Physician's Formula for Blue Eyes (6th color) and Hazel eyes (9th color)
  • Crease-Day to Play palette (Dark Brown) MAC Beauty Marked in the outer corner and Archetype Minerals in Dead Roses
  • Highlight- Day to Play palette (beige)
  • Liner-on the top and waterline I used Ruby Kisses Xpress liner in Rebel and On the bottom lash line I used NYX JP in Rust, Ruby Kisses Rebel, Mac Beauty Marked and Archetype Dead Roses and kinda blended them all together
  • Mascara- Great Lash BIG from Maybelline
CHEEKS

  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Physician's Formula in Light-Med
  • Sparkles- Archetype Minerals in Soap Bubbles.. yes I made my face sparkly lol
LIPS

  • NYC Liquid Lip Shine in Black Cherry Frost


These are just fun pictures.. my dog was a good actor lol















No comments:

Post a Comment