Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Dupe: MAC Smoky Berry Crushed Metal Pigment

 The last of the MAC Dazzlesphere pigment is the Smoky Berry, it's definitely a berry look. really made my eyes pop!


 Above pic: not mine


Here's my look:






Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Wet N Wild Idol Eyes in Pixie
  • Lid- Instead of using Rose Light, I used Ulta in Rose Dusk
  • Crease- I carried Rose Light dupe into the crease. Instead of using Roasted Chestnut, I used She Space in Hot For Chocolate in the outer crease.
  • Highlight- Instead of using Pearl, I used Profusion palette (light peach) and in the inner corner
  • Liner- on the top I used NYX JP in Rust, and instead of using Spicy Smoke, I used Claires palette (bronze-red) and Roasted Chestnut dupe in the outer.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash BIG
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Ulta in Chianti
LIPS
  • NYC Liquid Lip Color in Cherrywood

No comments:

Post a Comment