Saturday, November 5, 2011

Mac Face Chart: B Babe

So I decided to look through random face charts, because there hasn't been any new ones since I think the Quite Cute Collection (there may be one after that..) so I went with B Babe from the Blonde Redhead Brunette Collection.




Here's my look:




Here's what I used:


EYES
  • Base-NYX JP in Purple Velvet
  • Lid-Instead of using Top Knot, I used Archetype Minerals in The Black Dahlia
  • Crease- Instead of using Knight, I used a mix of Claire's palette (med silver) and Jane in Hi Ho Silver, then I used instead of Pin curl, Physician's Formula for Hazel eyes (white/pink duo chrome)
  • Highlight- Pin curl Dupe
  • Liner- Top- Instead of using Phone Number on the top lash line I used MAC Shade Stick in Shark Skin, on the bottom I used the Knight and Pin Curl dupe and Ruby Kisses in Rebel on the waterline.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash BIG in Blackest Black
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Ulta in Afterglow
LIPS
  • Instead of B Babe, I used a mix of NYX Harmonica and Gem
  • Instead of Strawberry Blonde, I used Chinatown Cherry from NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment