Friday, November 11, 2011

MLP: Pinkie Pie

My Little Pony Friday's are back!!!! and this time I went for Pinkie Pie, she is med pink pony with light pink and white hair, and a cluster of blue and yellow balloons on her side.



Here's my inspired look:


Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Strawberry Milk
  • Lid- Physician's Formula for Hazel Eyes (light pink) on top I used Wet N Wild sparkles (light pink)
  • Crease- 120 palette (light pink) and (dark pink)
  • Highlight- Physician's Formula for Hazel Eyes (white/pink)
  • Liner- On top- I used NYX Skinny Marker and I winged the liner to make strings for the balloons, I used Jordan liner in Bliss to make the blue balloon and colored it in with a matching blue (120 palette) and then I used NYX JP in Yellow and 120 (bright yellow) for yellow balloon. on the bottom I used the dark pink from the center to outer lower lash line and Archetype Minerals in China White in the inner. NYX JP in Milk in the water line.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash BIG
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Hard Candy in Living Doll
LIPS
  • (not pictured) NYC gloss in Park Avenue Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment