Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Taylor Swift:2010 CMA Awards Look

This look is inspired by Taylor Swift's look at the 2010 CMA Awards, I love it because of the way her eye liner looks, kinda like a double wing on top and bottom.




Here's my look:




Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Pots n Pans
  • Lid-120- light-med Silver
  • Crease- Day to Play palette, first matte carmel beige, then the purple-gray
  • Highlight-Dtp Matte Beige
  • Liner-Top- Skinny Marker, on the bottom I used NYX JP in Dark brown in the inner corner followed by a lighter brown shadow from 120 palette then I used skinny marker on the outer and winged it out, in the middle I mixed a dark gray on top. in between the two wings I added NYX JP in Milk with a matte white from 120 on top.
  • Mascara- They're Real!
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Neutrogena in Sweet Raisin
LIPS
  • I used NYC in Cappuccino, but it's not a dupe for her lip gloss.. I would have opted to use Lightly Prancing dazzle glass from MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment