Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- NYX JP in Pots n Pans
- Lid-120- light-med Silver
- Crease- Day to Play palette, first matte carmel beige, then the purple-gray
- Highlight-Dtp Matte Beige
- Liner-Top- Skinny Marker, on the bottom I used NYX JP in Dark brown in the inner corner followed by a lighter brown shadow from 120 palette then I used skinny marker on the outer and winged it out, in the middle I mixed a dark gray on top. in between the two wings I added NYX JP in Milk with a matte white from 120 on top.
- Mascara- They're Real!
- Foundation- True Match
- Blush- Neutrogena in Sweet Raisin
- I used NYC in Cappuccino, but it's not a dupe for her lip gloss.. I would have opted to use Lightly Prancing dazzle glass from MAC