Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dupes:Sultry Snow Globe Eye Shadow Palette

 Here is my Dupe for MAC's Ice Parade collection, first MAC Sultry Snow Globe eye shadow palette was soo pretty! I decided to do a look using what I thought could be a cheaper alternative to these more high end shadows. This particular palette has a rose-purple aray of colors.




Above pic:Temptalia.com




Here's my look:





































Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Jane Color Sticks in Mercury Rising
  • Lid- Instead of using Trax, I used Flirt! Dreamy Eyes shadow in #20 Glamourazzi
  • Crease-Instead of using Festive Delight, I used Day to Play palette (burgundy-plum color) and then in the outer corner instead of using Shadowy Lady, I used a mix of 120's (matte black) and Archetype Minerals in The Black Dahlia.
  • Highlight- Instead of Fun!, I used Archetype Minerals in Seelie Court. Instead of Lightfully, I used 120 palette (matte white) and mixed with Claire's shadow (lightest pink) in the inner corner
  • Liner- on top I used Ruby Kisses Xpress liner in Rebel, on the bottom I used my Festive Delight dupe and instead of using Black Tied in the outer corner, I used Jane Big City palette in Club.
  • Mascara-Maybelline Great Lash BIG
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! in Urge
LIPS
  • NYC in Brandy Sparkle
  • Bonne Bell Kiss this gloss in Pout

No comments:

Post a Comment