Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Instead of using Delft Paint Pot, I used Wet N Wild Creme Shadow Pencil in Electro
- Lid- Instead of using Too Dolly, I used Ulta in Breeze
- Crease- Instead of using Stately Black, I used Hard Candy compact in Moody (first color) in the center and outer crease.
- Highlight-Instead of using Milk Pigment, I used Archetype Minerals in China White
- Liner- I used NYX Skinny Marker and Ruby Kisses xpress shadow liner in Rebel on top and followed it up into the crease like the picture to elongate a cat eye. I also lined the bottom and smudged the Stately Black dupe under the lash line.
- Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash BIG
- Foundation- True Match
- Blush-Instead of Tippy, I used PF Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose
- Instead of Strayin, I used Wet N Wild in Noveau Pink
- Instead of Nice Kitty, I used Rimmel Volume Booster Plumping Gloss in Attract