Thursday, November 17, 2011

MAC Face Charts: Too Dolly

 I have decided to try and do every MAC face chart I can find, and I have been doing quite a lot of them.. lol  Too Dolly is the last look left from the Hello Kitty (wild) collection.


















Here's my look:

















Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Instead of using Delft Paint Pot, I used Wet N Wild Creme Shadow Pencil in Electro
  • Lid- Instead of using Too Dolly, I used Ulta in Breeze
  • Crease- Instead of using Stately Black, I used Hard Candy compact in Moody (first color) in the center and outer crease.
  • Highlight-Instead of using Milk Pigment, I used Archetype Minerals in China White
  • Liner- I used NYX Skinny Marker and Ruby Kisses xpress shadow liner in Rebel on top and followed it up into the crease like the picture to elongate a cat eye. I also lined the bottom and smudged the Stately Black dupe under the lash line.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash BIG
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush-Instead of Tippy, I used PF Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose
LIPS
  • Instead of Strayin, I used Wet N Wild in Noveau Pink
  • Instead of Nice Kitty, I used Rimmel Volume Booster Plumping Gloss in Attract

No comments:

Post a Comment