Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Dupes: MAC Smoky Plum Crushed Metal Pigment

 The next look is based of the Dazzlesphere crushed metal pigments Smoky Plum, a collection of purples, I really loved this one.


 Above pic: Not mine




Here's my look:





























Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Wet N Wild Idol Eyes Creme shadow in Pixie
  • Lid- Instead of using Seasonally Cool, I used my profusion palette (bronze-taupe) and instead of Grape, I used a combo of She Space Minerals in Symphony of Chaos and 120 palette (dark purple)
  • Crease-Seasonally Cool dupe and Grape dupe in the outer crease.
  • Highlight- Instead of using Misty, I used Claire's palette (light silver-white)
  • Liner-Instead of using Light Violet, I used Archetype Minerals in Pink Insanity in the inner portion of the lower lash line. and Grape dupe in the outer with Xpress Liner by Ruby Kisses in Femme Fatal on the water line
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash BIG
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! Urge
LIPS
  • Happy Apothecary Laughing Lips Glaze in Vanilla Glitterball from Aerie

No comments:

Post a Comment