Monday, November 7, 2011

MAC Face Chart: Prized

The last look from the Fabulous Felines Collection, is Prized. I love the dark blue/green combos, to make the colors pop I used a black base underneath






Here's my look:





Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- MAC SS in Shark Skin, and Ruby Kisses shadow stick in Rebel (because the SS just wasn't cutting it)
  • Lid- Instead of using Antique Green Pigment, I used Archetype Minerals in Deep Sunless Sea.
  • Crease- Instead of Burmese Beauty, I used Ulta in Memerise
  • Highlight- Instead of Prized, I used a matte beige from the Day to Play palette
  • Liner- on the top, instead of Treat Me Nice Superslick liquid liner, I used Archetype Minerals in Cicatrix, (I used a wet liner brush and applied it. On bottom- MAC SS in Shark Skin and then the Antique Green dupe
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash BIG
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Heart Throb
LIPS
  • Instead of Liquid Lurex, I used Jordana lip stick in Opalescent + Rimmel duo lipstick (gold)(the closest thing I had to this color, but not an exact dupe, I would try Wet N Wild Speed Gloss in Frenzied)
  • Instead of Jealous, I used ulta eye shadow in Radiant.. because I had no green lip glosses

No comments:

Post a Comment