Sunday, November 27, 2011

Dupes: MAC Smoky Blue Crush Metal Pigments

 This is my first take on the pigments from MAC Dazzlesphere collection Smoky Blue Crushed Metal Pigments, a nice collection of blues and grays.

 Above pic: I don't take credit for this pic.







 Here's my look:



























Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Pacific
  • Lid- Instead of using Wintersky, I used 120 palette (Purple-tinged blue)
  • Crease- Instead of using Silver Sleet, I used Claire's palette (grayish silver), in the outer crease instead of Dark Moon, I used Claires (darkest black)
  • Highlight- Instead of White as Snow, I used Claire's (light silver/white) and in inner corner
  • Liner- On top I used Rimmel Liner in Lapis, on the bottom I used my White as Snow dupe on the inner and Wintersky dupe on the outer with WNW Black Sparkle Liner in the water line.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash BIG
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! Urge
LIPS
  • NYC 16hr Lip Stain in Persistant Pink
  • Wet N Wild Mega Brilliance in Shimmy Shimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment