Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Maleficent and MAC Inspired Look

This look was inspired by the new MAC Collection inspired by the new summer movie Maleficient, starring Angelina Jolie and I have to say that she looks amazing in this role. The trailers look really dark and eerie but I feel like it would be a great movie








Here's my inspired look:




Here's What I Used:

EYES
  • Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Lid- Instead of using Goldmine, I used Urban Decay Blitz 
  • Crease- Instead of using Concrete, I used UD Desperation and instead of using Carbon, I used Urban Decay Black Dog in the outer corner
  • Highlight- Vice Palette in Anonymous
  • Liner- I used Urban Decay liner in Zero on the top and water line, on the bottom I used Wet N Wild Walking on Eggshells instead of Ground Brown and Blitz on the inner corner
  • Mascara- Maybelline Rocket Lash
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- Urban Decay Tinted Moisturizer in Halo
  • Concealer- NYX Waterproof concealer in Porcelain
  • Bronze- Sephora Solar Powder Bronzer in Toast

LIPS
  • Instead of True Love's Kiss, I used Be A Bombshell lip crayon in Hot Damn
  • Instead of Anthurium, I used Be A Bombshell lip gloss in Hot Mess

No comments:

Post a Comment