Thursday, December 27, 2018

Ohhhh La La


I really love the Colourpop Lux lip sticks. The formula is so comfortable and it's so incredibly pigmented. Colourpop dropped their Disney Designer collab pretty recently and of course I bought the palette and I wanted to get all the lipsticks but I actually ended up getting the Belle one because the other colors looked like something I had already had in my collection.  Belle is such a pretty color for fall and it's dark enough to make a statement but still very wearable.

With this look I really wanted grunge dirty eye and really smoked it out.

Also KL Polish in Jane is such a gorgeous shade of nail polish.

Here's my look:









































Here's What I Used:

EYES
  • Lid- Moonstruck on the inner portion of the lid and Big Sugar on the outer 
  • Crease- Soft Core, Poodle and Trove
  • Highlight-
  • Liner- On the lower lash line I used Trove
  • Mascara- Milk Kush Mascara
CHEEKS
  • Primer- No Pore'blem Primer
  • Foundation- Colourpop No Filter Foundation Stix
  • Concealer- Colourpop
  • Blush- Colourpop Glass Slipper
  • Bronzer- Wet N Wild Fair Trade Coffee
  • Highlight- Wet N Wild Fair Trade Coffee 
LIPS
  • Colourpop Luxe Lip in Belle


No comments:

Post a Comment