Sunday, July 17, 2011

Watermelon Crawl

When deciding how to do my next nail art I thought what would summer be without Watermelon? So I designed a watermelon french.. I guess that's what you'd call it lol









all you need is a hot pink polish paint all the the way until you reach the white part of your nail, then you can take a dotting tool or free hand (which is the route I took) and make dots (seeds) with a black polish finishing the look with a lime green polish ( I know I used China Glaze) and then a top coat and your done :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love this! I'm totally going to give it a go myself! Thanks for sharing with us how you did it! :)

    http://such-a-beautiful-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. go for it! it's a totally fun and easy summer look :)

    ReplyDelete