Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Demi Lovato "Sky Scraper"

Demi Lovato is back guys!!! She debuted her new video SkyScraper recently and it such a beautiful song.. the video she is flawless, I decided to do a look inspired by the cover art for her new single Sky Scraper :)





Here's my look:





Here's what I used:

EYES


  • Base- Hard Candy Shadow Stick in Spirited

  • Lid- I mixed Ulta Iceland and 120 Palette *white/gold*

  • Crease-Day to Play palette (bronze/orange)

  • Highlight-Day to Play (beige)

  • Liner-NYX JP in Dark Brown on top and waterline

  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto

  • Brows- When I do Demi looks I usually color in my eye brows with my DTP palette (taupe brown)

CHEEKS



  • Foundation- True Match

  • Blush-Heart Throb

  • Bronzer-Physician's Formuala Light-Med

  • Powder- PF Translucent Pearl

LIPS



  • I would have used NYX in Margarita to get it close to the picture..

No comments:

Post a Comment