Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Katy Perry -Smurf Premiere Look

This look was inspired by Katy Perry's look at the Smurf premiere, it was soo fun and very Smurfy :) also I LOVED her dress only she could pull that off and look gorgeous doing so..







Here's my look:



Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX in Baby Blue
  • Lid- 120 palette (aqua) with Physician's Formula for Blue Eyes (1 and 2)
  • Crease-bring the lid colors up to the crease
  • Highlight- Ulta in Iceland
  • Liner- top- NYX skinny marker liner, on the bottom I used the same colors for the lid and then I used Ruby Kisses Xpress Liner in Rich Bitch on the waterline and then took 120 palette (dark blue) and smudged that along the lash line.
  • Mascara- L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze- Physician's Formula light-med
  • Blush- Hard Candy in Living Doll
LIPS

  • NYX in Fusion

EDIT: 9/14

Hey everyone, I don't always have time to update this blog so I save drafts of entries and when they are complete I post them so some may be dated from the summer still... I don't really know how to change the posting date but anyways I will be posting more entries once I catch up.. but until I purchase a new camera ( I dropped mine over the weekend.. dummy me lol) I can't take any pictures :( I will hopefully be getting a new one this weekend *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment