Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pretty Little Liars "Hanna"

This next look is inspired by Pretty Little Liars "Hanna Marin" played by Ashley Benson. Nice smoky brown eye.




Here's my look:




Here's what I used:

EYES


  • Base- NYX JP in Dark Brown

  • Lid- 120 palette (sparkle med brown) with a (dark brown) on the outer third

  • Crease- Day to Play palette (dark brown) with 120 (dark brown) and (taupe brown) really smoke it out with a matte beige on the upper crease.

  • Highlight- Day To Play (Beige)

  • Liner- I used NYX Black Bean on top and water line, on the lower lash line I did the same colors on the crease and smoked it out with a matte beige shadow

  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto

CHEEKS



  • Foundation- True Match

  • Blush- Heart throb

  • Bronze- PF Bronze light-med

LIPS



  • I used an Ulta color from a pack that my cousin got and she didn't want the color. it's like a rosey beige (i don't know the name.. :( )

No comments:

Post a Comment