In this look the star was definitely Geek Chic's Baby Dragon, which if you have never heard of this line, you should get familiar.. Geek Chic is a great mineral makeup line that is gluten free, Vegan and irritant free.. they also have great names for all of their shadows and great lipsticks that I can't wait to try in the future... I bought a few packs of samples that I plan on swatching to show you how pretty these colors are! Baby Dragon was inspired by My Little Pony's Spike the Dragon and this glitter is so pretty!! It's like a silver/pink/green sparkles... You can find this and more lovely products here: GeekChicCosmetics.com :)
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
- Lid- Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Sin, then I put a little bit of lash glue on my lid and then I applied Baby Dragon from Geek Chic Cosmetics.. it's a really cool loose glitter!
- Crease- Urban Decay Vice Palette in Armor and Geek Chic Cosmetic Sexy in Suspenders on top.
- Highlight- Urban Decay Vice Palette in Anonymous
- Liner- On top I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Rocky Mountain Green with Junkie on top from the Vice Palette, then on the bottom Geek Chic in Sexy in Suspenders.
- Mascara- The Balm What's Your Type? in Body Builder
- Primer- Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Primer
- Concealer- Urban Decay in CIA
- Foundation- Benefit Erase Paste
- Blush- Hard Candy in Living Doll
- Bronzer- MAC in Honey Light
- Bonne Bell Lip Smackers in Cotton Candy ( but this broke my lips out horribly after wards)