Sunday, January 27, 2013

The X Factor: Demi Lovato Kansas City Auditions

 Continuing the Demi Lovato looks from X Factor, this was from the Kansas City auditions. A great heavy looking smoky eye. I love heavy looks like this to bring out your inner rocker! To give more focus on the eyes, it's been paired with a nuede lip.














 Here's my look:













Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
  • Lid- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean,  then I used Urban Decay Black Palette in Black Dog on top
  • Crease- I used my 120 palette and used a combo of two silver colors a light and a medium with a mix of Black Dog
  • Highlight- Naked Palette in Virgin
  • Liner- On the top I used Be a Bombshell liner in Onyx and Urban Decay liner in Zero, then on the bottom I used Black Dog and a light silver underneath and then used Zero in the waterline.
  • Mascara- I used Sephora Outrageous Volume Mascara.. it was just a sample but I really like this mascara...
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Primer 
  • Concealer- Urban Decay in CIA
  • Foundation- Benefit Erase Paste
  • Bronzer- Pop Beauty Cheeky Cake in Beach Beauti
LIPS
  • I wanted to create the appearance of a nuede lip so I cover my lips with a little concealer first and then I used Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip Color in Naked

No comments:

Post a Comment