Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
- Lid- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean, then I used Urban Decay Black Palette in Black Dog on top
- Crease- I used my 120 palette and used a combo of two silver colors a light and a medium with a mix of Black Dog
- Highlight- Naked Palette in Virgin
- Liner- On the top I used Be a Bombshell liner in Onyx and Urban Decay liner in Zero, then on the bottom I used Black Dog and a light silver underneath and then used Zero in the waterline.
- Mascara- I used Sephora Outrageous Volume Mascara.. it was just a sample but I really like this mascara...
- Primer- Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Primer
- Concealer- Urban Decay in CIA
- Foundation- Benefit Erase Paste
- Bronzer- Pop Beauty Cheeky Cake in Beach Beauti
- I wanted to create the appearance of a nuede lip so I cover my lips with a little concealer first and then I used Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip Color in Naked