Here's the look:
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
- Lid- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk and then I winged the white out. Then I took a little lash adhesive on my lid and then I applied some blue iridescent glitter on top from Caboodles.
- Crease- I used The Urban Decay Black Palette in Sabbath, I also mixed a dark blue from the 120 palette and a medium blue from the Profusion Colour Me Glow compact.
- Highlight- Naked Palette in Virgin
- Liner- On top I used Bombshell liner in Onyx and on the lower lash line I used a mix of all the colors I used on my crease, until I achieved the right color that I wanted.
- Mascara- Sephora Outrageous Volume Mascara
- Primer- Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Primer
- Foundation- Erase Paste by Benefit
- Concealer- Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer in CIA
- Bronzer- Urban Decay Cream Highlight in Brown Sugar, Pop Beauty Cheeky Cake in Beach Beauti
- Blush- Physician's Formula Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose, MAC Eyeshadow in Cranberry
- Urban Decay Super Saturated Pencil in Lovechild and Naked.