Saturday, March 16, 2013

The Voice: Christina Aguilera Elimination Round Makeup Look

With the new premiere of The Voice just around the corner, I decided to post one of my earlier looks  this year, inspired by Christina Aguilera. It was a fun navy blue eye with a bunch of glitter, it was on the episode after election day so her whole look was very patriotic with red,white and blue.

Here's the look:























Here's my look:
























Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
  • Lid- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk and then I winged the white out. Then I took a little lash adhesive on my lid and then I applied some blue iridescent glitter on top from Caboodles.
  • Crease- I used The Urban Decay Black Palette in Sabbath, I also mixed a dark blue from the 120 palette and a medium blue from the Profusion Colour Me Glow compact.
  • Highlight- Naked Palette in Virgin
  • Liner- On top I used Bombshell liner in Onyx and on the lower lash line I used a mix of all the colors I used on my crease, until I achieved the right color that I wanted.
  • Mascara- Sephora Outrageous Volume Mascara
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Primer
  • Foundation- Erase Paste by Benefit 
  • Concealer- Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer in CIA
  • Bronzer- Urban Decay Cream Highlight in Brown Sugar, Pop Beauty Cheeky Cake in Beach Beauti
  • Blush- Physician's Formula Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose, MAC Eyeshadow in Cranberry
LIPS
  • Urban Decay Super Saturated Pencil in Lovechild and Naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment