Saturday, March 16, 2013

Britney Spears "Scream and Shout" Music Video Look

This look was inspired by Britney Spears and Will.I.Am's music video for Scream and Shout. Britney's look was very futuristic alien and I just loved it! Instead of putting the crease color in the outer area, Brit put the focus more on the inner corner.

Here's the look:













Here's my look:






Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
  • Lid- Geek Chic Cosmetics in Newb
  • Crease- Urban Decay Vice Palette in Delinquent and Day To Play Palette from Pop Beauty (matte taupe) in the inner portion of the crease.
  • Highlight- Naked Palette in Virgin
  • Liner- On the top line I used NYC High Definition Liquid Liner in Extra Black, on the lower lash line I used an angled liner brush and I used Delinquent and Britney's liner kinda goes out lower than normal. To give the look of an alien-doll like appearance I used Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer in CIA, you can also use a white liner to give that wide eye look.
  • Mascara- Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Cat Eyes in Glam Black
CHEEKS
  • I applied Total Moisture Facial Cream by Benefit
  • Primer- Urban Decay Pore Perfecting 
  • Concealer- Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in CIA
  • Highlight- Femme Couture Get Radiant Complexion Enhancer in Pearl
  • Bronzer-Physician's Formula in Light-Med
  • Blush- Flirt! Urge and Physician's Formula Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose
 LIPS
  • Earlier in the day I applied some concealer to my lips and then applied a lip gloss.. but I didn't take a picture with it :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment