Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Gum Would Be Pefection

I don't know why it has taken me so long to do a look using my new Darling Cosmetics pigments.. because it's inspired by the show Friends, which is one of my ultimate favorite shows of life. So I wanted to use Gum Would Be Perfection, which is a bright and beautiful bubblegum pink with sparkles.. Which was named after one of my favorite episodes TWO The Blackout, where Chandler gets stuck in the ATM vestibule with Jill Goodacre and she asks him if he wants so gum and first he says no but then says on second thought gum would be perfection.. lol  Very funny episode!

I also used the new Gleam kit from Anastasia Beverly Hills which I am becoming obsessed about because Crushed Pearl is giving me life right now.. it's just so pretty!

Here's my look:





Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer + Too Faced Glitter Glue Primer
  • Lid- Darling Cosmetics Pigment in Gum Would Be Perfection
  • Crease- Morphe Eye Shadow in Pretty In Pink, Makeup Geek Cupcake and Morphe Secretive and Rosewood in the outer corner.
  • Highlight- Urban Decay X Gwen Palette in Skimp
  • Liner- On the top I used Colour Pop Gel Creme liner in No Shame, I also used Colour Pop Creme Gel liner in Honeydude in the water line, with Makeup Geek Cupcake, Morphe Secretive and Rosewood. In the inner corner I used Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Heartless with Monster on top
  • Mascara- The Balm Mad Lash
 CHEEKS
  • Primer- NYX Angel Veil Primer
  • Foundation- Maybelline Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- NYX HD 
  • Bronzer- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil 
  • Blush- Urban Decay X Gwen Blush Palette in Cherry
  • Highlight- I mixed Colour Pop Monster and Anastasia Beverly Hills Gleam Kit in Crushed Pearl
  • Contour- Lorac Pro Contour Palette
 LIPS
  • Colour Pop Ultra Satin Lips in Spritz

No comments:

Post a Comment