Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Too Faced Peanut Butter Jelly Palette!!!

IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!  PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!

Okay, so I bought this as soon as it released on the Ulta site, so I've had this for quite sometime and I have been loving it and using it all the time...  I wanted to use a new liner from Colour Pop called Descanso, which is a bright purple shade but it's really magical because it has blue and purple sparkles. it's really magnificent!  I paired my eye look with a darker lip color, I used one of my NYX Lip Lingerie and I have to say these things do not seem to budge on my lips and they feel comfortable on. I like these a whole lot more than the Suedes.





Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette in Peanut Brittle
  • Crease- Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette in Spread the Love, Peanut Butter and Jammin
  • Highlight- Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette in Bananas
  • Liner- On the top I used Colour Pop Gel Creme Pot in Descanso, on the bottom I used Peanut Butter
  • Mascara- The Balm Mad Lash
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye
  • Blush- Urban Decay X Gwen Blush in Hush
  • Highlight- Sleek Solstice Highlight in Equinox
  • Bronzer- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil 
 LIPS
  • NYX Lip Lingerie in Ruffle Trim

No comments:

Post a Comment