I also used a new color from Colour Pop called Muse, which is a beautiful metallic burgundy shade and the Gel Creme liner in Maybe which is a nice grassy green shade.
Here's My Look:
Here's What I Used:
- Base- Cargo Picture Perfect HD Primer
- Lid- Colourpop in Muse and Smashbox Cover Shots in Smoky (Headline) in the outer portion
- Crease- Colourpop in Brady and Smashbox Cover Shots in Smoky (Feature) and (Headline) in the outer crease
- Brow- Smashbox Cover Shot in Smoky (Instinct)
- Liner- On top I used Colourpop Gel Creme Liner in Maybe and also in the waterline. On the lower lash line I used Smashbox Cover Shots in Smoky (STFU) and then I used ABH Moonchild palette in Lucky Clover in the inner corner and inner third of the lower lash line.
- Mascara- Maybelline Push Up Falsies
- Primer- Laura Mercier Primer
- Foundation- Lorac Sheer Porefection
- Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
- Blush- Milani Baked Blush in Red Vino
- Highlight- Anastasia Beverly Hills Moon Child Palette in Lucky Clover
- Contour- Wet N Wild Contour Palette
- BH Liquid Lip Stick in Endora