Friday, December 23, 2016

Smashbox Cover Shots: Christmas Look

I just recently purchased some items from the Sephora website because I just had to use my coupon. So I was looking around on the site and was intrigued by the new Smashbox Cover Shots palettes which I guess was a collaboration with Shay Mitchell, from Pretty Little Liars. I had never really tried much from Smashbox except for their Photo Finish Priming Water which I have already repurchased a million times! So I thought Christmas is coming around the bend why not get the Smoky one because it had a really pretty green and burgundy/red shade.  So obviously I decided to do a Christmas look.

I also used a new color from Colour Pop called Muse, which is a beautiful metallic burgundy shade and the Gel Creme liner in Maybe which is a nice grassy green shade.

Here's My Look:






Here's What I Used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo Picture Perfect HD Primer
  • Lid- Colourpop in Muse and Smashbox Cover Shots in Smoky (Headline) in the outer portion
  • Crease- Colourpop in Brady and Smashbox Cover Shots in Smoky (Feature) and (Headline) in the outer crease
  • Brow- Smashbox Cover Shot in Smoky (Instinct)
  • Liner- On top I used Colourpop Gel Creme Liner in Maybe and also in the waterline. On the lower lash line I used Smashbox Cover Shots in Smoky (STFU) and then I used ABH Moonchild palette in Lucky Clover in the inner corner and inner third of the lower lash line.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Push Up Falsies
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Laura Mercier Primer
  • Foundation- Lorac Sheer Porefection
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush- Milani Baked Blush in Red Vino
  • Highlight- Anastasia Beverly Hills Moon Child Palette in Lucky Clover
  • Contour- Wet N Wild Contour Palette
 LIPS
  • BH Liquid Lip Stick in Endora

No comments:

Post a Comment