Tuesday, November 2, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Soft Dazzle

Ok this looked really pretty, but I was not happy with how it turned out.....

















Here's my look:







Here's what I used:



EYES


  • Base- True Match

  • Lid- Instead of using Follow Your Fantasy, I used LA Colors in Fiesta (2nd color)

  • Crease- Instead of using Rule, I used LA Colors in Fiesta (3rd and 5th color)

  • Highlight- Instead of using Luna Cream Color Base, I used Ulta in Iceland

  • Liner- Upper lashline with NYX JP in Black Bean, On the bottom we used Rule dupe

  • Mascara-Define a Lash

CHEEKS



  • Foundation-True Match

  • Blush-Instead of My Highland Honey, I used Fuzzy Navel from Taylor Made Minerals

  • Bronze- Golden Minx

LIPS



  • Lip Stick- Instead of Courting Lilac, I used NYX in Castle

  • Lip Gloss-Instead of Soft Dazzle, I used NYC in Sungold Pink


No comments:

Post a Comment