Tuesday, November 2, 2010

MAC Face Chart:Tartan Tale



Here's my look:






Here's what I used:



EYES


  • Base- Hard Candy Shadow Stick in Spirited

  • Lid- Instead of Brule,, I used a matte Beige in my Day to Play Palette, over the inner and center lid

  • Crease- Instead of using Wedge, I used a matte caramel brown from my Day to Play palette in the inner and center crease

  • Highlight- Instead of using Golden Crown on the inner and center brow, I used LA Colors Palette in Gold Rush (1st color)

  • Liner- Instead of using Smolder on the upper and lower waterline, I used NYX JP in Black Bean and on the lower lashline instead of using Undercurrent Pearl Glide, I used NYX JP in Electric Blue with Enviably fun dupe from my Claire's palette (Green with gold flecks)

  • Mascara- Define a Lash

CHEEKS



  • Foundation- True Match

  • Blush- Instead of using Her Blooming Cheek, I used Taylor Made Minerals in AfterGlow

  • Bronze- Golden Minx from Flirt!

LIPS



  • Lip Stick- Instead of Full Fuschia, I used Wet N Wild in Nouveau Pink

  • Lip Gloss- Instead of Soft Dazzle, I used NYC in Sungold Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment