Saturday, November 13, 2010

Temptalia:Venomous Villians





Here's my look:














Here's what I used:

EYES




  • Base- NYX Black Bean + Archetype Minerals in Poppy Tea, instead of French Quarter Grease Paint Stick on lid


  • Lid- In the inner lid, instead of She Who Dares, I used Archetype Minerals in Cicatrix, in the outer 2/3 instead of using My Dark Magic, I used Archetype Minerals in The Black Daliah


  • Crease- Instead of using My Dark Magic, I used Archetype Minerals in Deep Sunless Sea


  • Highlight- Ulta in Lustre


  • Liner- Instead of using UD in Graffiti, I used NYX JP in Rocky Mt. Green


  • Mascara- Define a Lash


CHEEKS




  • Foundation- True Match


  • Blush- Instead of Briar Rose, I used HC Baked Blush in Living Doll


LIPS




  • Instead of Violetta, I used NYX Castle and Flower


  • Instead of Revenge is Sweet, I used NYC liquid lipstick in Cappuccino






No comments:

Post a Comment