Sunday, May 20, 2012

Christina Aguilera The Voice: Third Live Show Look

This look was inspired by Christina Aguilera's look from the 3rd live show of the Voice. I absolutely love this dramatic look with the dark liner and the fun sparkles




























 Here's my look:










































Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- I mixed NYX JP's in Rust and Purple Velvet to get that mauve-purple shadow that Jake used on Christina
  • Lid- I used NYX Glitter Mania in Hot Gold
  • Crease- The base color I smoked out past the crease
  • Highlight- Urban Decay in Naked
  • Liner- I used Styli- Style liner in Black on the top and bottom lash line, I mixed the base color under the lower lash line with Styli-Style liner in the water line.
  • Mascara- Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume in Very Black
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match and Get Radiant from Femme Couture
  • Bronze- Physician's Formula in Light-Med
  • Blush- Flirt! in Heart Throb
LIPS
  • NYX Pumpkin Pie
  • Rimmel Volume Booster in Attract




No comments:

Post a Comment