Sunday, September 2, 2012

Christina Aguilera: The Voice Elimination 5/2/12


So I have to apologize because I have been absent from my blog all Summer, but fear not I have a lot of things saved and I have been working on new looks!!! Yay!!

So getting back to the The Voice, which Season 3 is starting up again next week already!! Which means more gorgeous Christina Aguilera looks!! This one comes from last season, a pretty smokey gold look and a light pink lip.


Here's her look:









Here's my look:





















 EYES

  • Base- Styli-style in Black
  • Lid- NYX JP in Black Bean + NYX Glitter Mania in Hot Gold
  • Crease- blend Black Bean up to the crease
  • Highlight- Urban Decay Naked Palette in Naked + Virgin
  • Liner- Lined the bottom lash line with Black eye pencil and smudged Black Bean JP on top, then I put NYX JP in Milk on the water line.
  • Mascara- Cover Girl Lash Blast 

CHEEKS
  •  Primer- I used my sample primer from Urban Decay Pore Perfecting
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush-Physician's Formula Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose
LIPS
  • NYX in Heredes
  • Rimmel Volume Booster in Attract



No comments:

Post a Comment