Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Emily's Wedding!!

I know I am way behind on this but I promise I have been busy making tons of new updates.  I had the honor and privilege of doing my cousin Emily's makeup for her wedding and she looked absolutely stunning! She is one that doesn't wear makeup on a regular basis, not that she really needs it.. but after doing a couple of test runs before the wedding we decided on a subtle smokey eye with a clean black liner paired with some false lashes and a bright pink lip for spring, a long lasting one of course so she does not get any lipstick on her groom :)
Her gorgeous dress!!!!


 Here's what we used:

EYES

  • Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Lid-  We used the Urban Decay Naked Palette, started off with Sin mixed with Side Car and used Virgin in the inner corner.
  • Crease- We used a combo of Toasted, Hustle and Creep in the outer corner
  • Highlight- Virgin
  • Liner- On the top lash line I used Styli Style waterproof Liquid Liner in Blackest Black and blended a little Creep on top. We used Styli-style  retractable liner in Black and then used Creep and Gunmetal on top to blend.
  • Mascara- Cover Girl 24hr Lash Blast
  • We used false lashes on top, no idea the brand though.
  • Brows- I colored her brows just a bit darker with Day To Play Palette (medium tan)
CHEEKS
  • Blush- Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
LIPS
  • Maybelline Super Stay 14hr Lip Stick in Eternal Rose






Her daughter Madalyn wanted me to do her makeup as well and while she's barely a teenager she wanted to look glamorous like her mommy, I opted to do a bronze eye and just a splash of peach on her cheeks.

 





Here's what we used:

EYES
  • Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Lid- Claire's Palette in light orange
  • Crease- Orange and Bronze
  • Highlight- Beige-Peach
  • Mascara- Cover Girl 24hr Lash Blast
CHEEKS
  • Blush- Flirt! in Heart Throb
 LIPS
  • NYC Lip Stain in Forever Freesia


Emily's sister Hillary had already done her makeup, but wanted a little more so I added a little more purple shadow with a cat eye and amped up her lips with a lip stain.





















Here's what we used:

EYES
  •  Lid- Claire's Palette (meduim purple)
  • Crease- UD Naked Palette (Gunmetal and Creep)
  • Highlight- Virgin
  • Liner- Styli-Style in Blackest Black on the top and bottom lash lines.
CHEEKS
  • Blush- Flirt! in Heart Throb
LIPS
  • NYC Lip Stain in Forever Freesia
 

 and lastly this is my look and the only picture I got to take to show my makeup lol

























 Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Lid- Naked Palette (Side Car) and Archetype Minerals in Sex and Candy
  • Crease- Toasted and Wet N Wild Comfort Zone palette (dark brown)
  • Highlight- Virgin and in the inner corner
  • Liner- On the top liner I used Styli-style Liquid Liner in Blackest Black and On the bottom liner I used Ulta Automatic liner in Deep Brown with Comfort Zone palette (dark brown) over it.
  • Mascara- Cover Girl 24hr Lash Blast
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match + Femme Couture Get Radiant in Pearl
  • Blush- Flirt! in Heart Throb

LIPS
  • NYX in Peach Bellini
  • Hedy's Ma. Nish. Ma Holographic Lip Color (peachy pink)






 Phil and Emily Rutkowski  April 21, 2012 <3





More fun photos from the wedding!!! :)


 
My fiance Travis and I  
























Yummy Cup Cakes!









No comments:

Post a Comment