Sunday, September 23, 2012

Lime Crime: Snow White Contest

A few months back Lime Crime had a Snow White makeup contest and this was the look I went with.. It was a lot of fun and I even went with a black wig, even though it was crazy curly! It's also perfect because I am so pale white, when I'm not in the sun, so I can definently relate to Snow White :)





















Here's my look:


























Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Baby Blue
  • Lid- She Space Minerals in Cursed With Charisma + Scared Silly
  • Crease- Urban Decay Naked Palette in Gunmetal
  • Highlight- Naked Palette in Virgin + Jessie's Girl Pigment (white/blue)
  • Liner- Styli-Style liner in Black on top, on the bottom and on the bottom I used Sin from the Naked Palette.
  • Mascara- Urban Decay Big Fatty
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- Benefit Erase Paste
  • Blush-Ulta in Chianti
  • Powder- Physician's Formula in Translucent Pearl
LIPS
  • NYX in Chaos
  • Essence Stay With Me Lip Gloss in Kiss Kiss Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment