Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Blues Brothers

This was actually for an event that I went to with the Red Hat Society, it's Blues Brothers themed and it was a lot of fun!! I really liked my makeup that day, it was a fun purple cat eye with a bright pink lip.












































Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- UD Primer Potion
  • Lid- Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Sin, on top I used She Space Minerals in Take The Cake
  • Highlight- UD Naked Palette in Naked and in the inner corner I used Archetype Minerals in Verre De Sol
  • Liner- On top I used UD 24/7 pencil in Delinquint then I used Styli-Style liquid liner and lined along side the purple, on the lower lash line I used Delinquint and then in the inner portion of the lower lash line I used Verre De Sol. On the water line I used UD 24/7 liner in Zero
  • Mascara- Cover Girl 24 Hr Lash Blast
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose

LIPS
  • UD Lip Junkie Gloss in Crush

No comments:

Post a Comment