Sunday, September 9, 2012

MLP: Morning Glory

This My Little Pony look was inspired by  Morning Glory, not the Morning Glory that I'm used to but I loved the yellow fading into the orange and thought it would be a cool look.








 Here's my look:















































Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Lid-120 Yellow in the inner portion of the lid, on the middle and outer I used 120 Palette in Light Orange
  • Crease- Lid Pop Neon (pink)
  • Highlight- UD Naked Palette in Virgin
  • Liner- On top: Styli-Style Liquid Liner in Blackest Black. Lower: NYX shadow in Orange and in the water line I used NYX JP in Orange.
  • Mascara- Cover Girl 24 Hr Lash Blast
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match + Femme Couture Get Radiant in Pearl
  • Blush- Hard Candy in Living Doll
  • Bronze- Physician's Formula in Light-Med
 LIPS
  • NYX in Narcissuss
  • Jessie's Girl Formula 13 Lip Gloss in Papaya

No comments:

Post a Comment